View Profile Seth

15 Movie Reviews

I'd be a bit frightened to see a giant Dic out me window in the middle of the night.

lol you should have had me do the voices, you have no idea

BillyRedSnake responds:

Oh yeah? You wishin' you had a starring role in this Family Guy shitpoast that I made in about an hour?

Alright, I'll keep ya in mind for the future!

I love quality shitpoasts like this, so... Automatic 5 star

Bonecage responds:

Ha, thanks man. Just trying to get better at this and also vent my stupid brain.

3 Game Reviews

FUCK ME NOW

It's an okay game, really much like something you could play on your smartphone. My biggest complaint is that the chopper may be too big. Some parts just seem impossible, such as big drops or vise versa. I couldn't get past 4, but maybe I'm just bad at games like this.
Also, some background art and more color overall could have given this game more polish and appeal. Still not, bad, though.

Holy shit, this game is hard.

But hell, I like it, and having my chiptune in there gives it a realistic retro feel. Aside from clicking the mouse, anyway.

464 Audio Reviews

This doesn't exactly sound like Megadrive, but I am definitely fucking with this!
80s new wave vibes with a little bit of desert feel. The delay on the strings really enhances the atmosphere and provides a treat for the ears.
Keep it up, but if you're gonna be doing Genesis-style music, I strongly suggest at least picking up the freebies that I used to use (YM2612 VST and ProtoPSG), if not the ones I suggested before. You have a knack for creating atmosphere with retro sounds!

Lucasberry responds:

I have a purpose: mix Megadrive with SNES to create something unique

Very nice. I need a tropical vibe in this cold weather. It's not super-repetitive, but not jarring in the transitions. Very well mixed. It kinda sounds like PS1 era soundtrack to me.
If you really wanna get a realistic SEGA Genesis sound, you could try Inphonik's RYM2612 and AlyJamesLab's Super PSG. Both cost money, but well worth it if you're hard into it. If you just wanted to crush some drums, Inphonik has a free plugin called PCM2612 that does the real DAC effect.

I'm absolutely blown away. You took my little demo and went apeshit on the mic! Great flow, and perfect delivery. I have no useful input, so take these star chips!

Cyberdevil responds:

Star chips much appreciated man! :) Golden-colored trinkets to fuel some of these inklets!

48 Art Reviews

Not perfect on the fire streaks, they need a bit of illumination effect. Other than that, this is absolutely fantastic!

You must have rolled in from another site to be this good and not scouted yet.
I mean, everything about this screams experience, from the shading being on point to the lighting/reflection being consistently in the same relative position where it's used. That and those things are only used where it makes sense, but not missing anywhere either.
Cute character, by the way.

PlatinumThorns responds:

Agreed, but I'm not an artist. I'm only using this site as a repository for my OC's. NuclearWasabi drew this piece, though (link in the description).

This is wrong on so many levels, and I definitely got a chuckle out of it.
Congrats on being frontpaged!

The Fresh Prince of Newgrounds