View Profile Seth

14 Movie Reviews

lol you should have had me do the voices, you have no idea

BillyRedSnake responds:

Oh yeah? You wishin' you had a starring role in this Family Guy shitpoast that I made in about an hour?

Alright, I'll keep ya in mind for the future!

I love quality shitpoasts like this, so... Automatic 5 star

Bonecage responds:

Ha, thanks man. Just trying to get better at this and also vent my stupid brain.

I agree with Little-Rena.
This is a girl, kicking, with colour, without colour, with rough lines, and it loops! There's not really much else to say, there's no impact sound on the kick, no ambient sound, nor ambient music, the room is rather bland, and she doesn't even have any eyes!

Okay, the art, it's pretty good, smooth animation, certainly better than anything I can do, maybe one day you can take this further and have a story, some sounds, something, anything. This really doesn't do much for me, but atleast it does what it says on the tin, it's a girl kicking.

0.5/5

3 Game Reviews

FUCK ME NOW

It's an okay game, really much like something you could play on your smartphone. My biggest complaint is that the chopper may be too big. Some parts just seem impossible, such as big drops or vise versa. I couldn't get past 4, but maybe I'm just bad at games like this.
Also, some background art and more color overall could have given this game more polish and appeal. Still not, bad, though.

Holy shit, this game is hard.

But hell, I like it, and having my chiptune in there gives it a realistic retro feel. Aside from clicking the mouse, anyway.

467 Audio Reviews

The kick punches, the hats are crisp, and the brass is...doing things. I like the glitch sounds that come in toward the end, should have had more of that tbh
Congrats on getting frontpaged btw

HoboKa305 responds:

Thanks for doing me a solid and for enjoying it!! Especially the 5. I THINK I used side-chaining for the kick, I forget. Maybe I just mixed it to seem that way...Also, I believe the glitching is in earlier parts...might be buried or lossy mp3 bs.

Fire 🔥🔥🔥
You get better with every release, keep it up!

Your subs suffer a bit during the drops. I've got this turned all the way up, and the only bass I feel during the drops are the drum kick. And although, you did sidechain, I can't help but feel like the drum just doesn't punch as well anywhere but the drops. I suspect this was intentional, as you do want your drop to be ferocious. I feel like as much time as you've spent, you've done well, but at the same time, you might want to take a different approach to how you make your drops. Your wobbles and growls, high pass filter. Throw a pure sub bass underneath (basically copy and paste the piano roll, adjust octave as needed). This is sure to give your drop the sub bass is supposed to have.
Other than that, this piece is absolutely epic.

Zoftle responds:

OH MY GOD SETH YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD YOUR A GOD YOU ARE LITERALLY SO LEGENDARY!!! IF I NEVER MET YOU, I WOULDNT BE MOTIVATED AT ALL TO MAKE MUSIC!! THANK YOUUU OMG I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

48 Art Reviews

Not perfect on the fire streaks, they need a bit of illumination effect. Other than that, this is absolutely fantastic!

You must have rolled in from another site to be this good and not scouted yet.
I mean, everything about this screams experience, from the shading being on point to the lighting/reflection being consistently in the same relative position where it's used. That and those things are only used where it makes sense, but not missing anywhere either.
Cute character, by the way.

PlatinumThorns responds:

Agreed, but I'm not an artist. I'm only using this site as a repository for my OC's. NuclearWasabi drew this piece, though (link in the description).

This is wrong on so many levels, and I definitely got a chuckle out of it.
Congrats on being frontpaged!

Shitpoaster and SEGA Genesis music creator of Newgrounds.

Male